CODE OF CONDUCT: The Participant's Code of Conduct applies to all ZogSports participants. This code applies to players as individuals or as a team, and the penalties can apply to any individual or an entire team. This code becomes effective as soon as participants arrive at the facility of play and remains in effect until the participants leave the facility.
The purpose of the Participant's Code of Conduct is to promote a safe and fun environment for all participants in the ZogSports community. All ZogSports participants should exhibit ethical, respectful and sportsmanlike conduct. ZogSports celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion, and prohibits discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
The Participant's Code of Conduct is subject to change without notice.
No Participant Shall:
- Express any derogatory, discriminatory or unwelcome comments based on or in reference to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Engage in any physical or verbal sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is unwanted, unacceptable, inappropriate or offensive behavior of a sexual nature that affects the dignity of another player and creates an intimidating, hostile, unstable or offensive play environment.
- Lay hand upon, push, shove, strike or threaten an official, employee, participant or spectator.
- Endanger the safety of any official, employee, participant or spectator.
- Refuse to abide by an official's decision.
- Demonstrate objectionable behavior or dissent at an official's decision by throwing equipment or any other forceful action.
- Discuss with an official, in any manner, the decision reached by such official (exception is made for team captains).
- Verbally or physically abuse any official for any decision or judgment.
- Verbally or physically abuse any participant.
- Engage in overly physical play or use unnecessary rough tactics against another participant.
- Discuss publicly in a derogatory manner any play, decision, or personal opinion of other participants.
- Smoke at the facility.
- Possess or consume alcohol at the facility.
- Appear in an intoxicated condition at the facility.
- Display a lack of respect or care for facilities.
- Knowingly engage in illegal activities.
- Play under another individual's name, falsified name, or falsified address on an official roster.
- Promote any product or competing league to officials, employees, participants or spectators.
- Purposely disregard ZogSports league rules.
In addition, participants are liable for damage to equipment or the facility.
Not following the Participant's Code of Conduct could result in penalties such as:
- Warning by official
- Suspension from games without refund
- Removal from the league without refund
All participants must be on the roster and sign the waiver prior to participation or be subject to game forfeiture or disqualification.